Friday, May 13, 2016

All Things Dogs, Boats & Sun

As most of you know, we sold our business last Fall. I am currently pursuing job opportunities in the sales & marketing field, but if you know me, I just can't sit around and not be busy.

So what does someone like me do then? I start a couple of side businesses related to everything I love, Dogs, Boats and Sun!

First up, is our T-shirt and Gift line. We had the logo custom designed for us:

The items are sold at Cafe Press under AllysBoatingTshirts. You can get different styles and colors, along with some great items perfect for your boat!



We do get a commission from each item, so we really appreciate everyone's support and share of the site!

Of course, I couldn't stop there. As you know, I read lots of real life sailing stories. Almost everyone of them had a difficult purchase experience. They found a boat, took time off, traveled to another state to view it, only to find out it was NOT what it was described as. The photos were not current and the boats smelled horrible.  

I decided, that the yacht industry needs an unbiased independent "concierge" to help yacht buyers.  So I created a new business called "Yacht Buyer's Concierge" and my rates & info are on my website posted here..http://www.yachtbuyerconcierge.strikingly.com

For a nominal fee, I will come out and take 40 photos and a video of the interior and give the buyers an unbiased report of the vessel. This will save them time and money, if, in fact it doesn't look like it does on the broker's side.


Feel free to share my concierge site as well. If I go back to work full-time, I will continue this service as this gives me a great opportunity to view vessels and help us figure out the right one when the time comes.  Cheers!  Ally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home